The Public Organization “All-Ukrainian Association “PATRIOT “was registered on June 10, 2014, the identification code is 39251370.
Since the beginning of Russian aggression, the main purpose of founding the public organization was to support the Civilians and Defense Forces of Ukraine in the fight against the Russian invaders, who captured the Crimean Peninsula, part of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
The Public Organization “All-Ukrainian Association “PATRIOT ” is exempted from paying taxes, being the non-profit. The founder and chairman of our organizations is Anna Mayboroda..
Our team members are the initiators and implementors of:
- Standards of Tactical Medicine in Ukraine
- the Law on “Special Operations Forces”
- the Law “On Ukraine Territorial Defense”
The representatives of our organization are:
- Members of the Reform Committee of the Ministry of Defense
- Members of the Council of Volunteers at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Members of the Public Council at the Bureau of Economic Security of Ukraine
Our Representatives held the positions of:
- Advisor to the Minister of Defense of Ukraine
- Advisor to the Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine
- Assistant Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Human Rights
Our current projects are:
- “Helping to Save Lives” project (since 2014)
- “Learning to Save Lives” project (since 2014)
- “Help the Army” project (since 2014)
- “Assistance to the victims of occupation” project (2022)
Our members are rewarded with Diplomas and State Awards.
Starting from February 24, 2022, our team is doing everything possible to support the Security and Defense Forces of Ukraine.